Solving the toughest water and wastewater challenges
As a strategic business partner, SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping our customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities. It is our goal to enable our customers to meet increasing water demands and population needs, overcome scarcity challenges, enhance their environmental stewardship and comply with regulatory requirements.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive suite of process, water and wastewater treatment technologies to help you meet increasing environmental, and regulatory pressures, address critical water needs, and cope with scarce water resources. Our treatment equipment is proven around the world in a variety of industries and applications.
Our technologies help:
- Create a sustainable water supply that reduces discharge by increasing reuse opportunities
- Reduce energy consumption and footprint with innovative membrane solutions
- Improve uptime while reducing maintenance time and costs
- Treat challenging source water to the quality and quantity you need to run your plant
- Treat your wastewater to meet or exceed regulatory requirements
- Treat and recover valuable products from waste streams
- Better manage produced water
Our products and services include comprehensive equipment and systems portfolio include: (mirror the website – do it in alphabetical order – skip line cleaning, headworks, water purification)
- Biological treatment
- Disinfection & oxidation
- Evaporators & crystallizers
- Filtration technologies
- Flotation technology
- Ion exchange
- Oil & gas engineered systems
- Reverse osmosis
- Sievers analyzers & instruments
- Spiral wound membranes
- Water purification
- ZeeWeed ultrafiltration
- Our people
With 10,000 employees worldwide, SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Services teams work everyday to apply the products and services which will meet your water and wastewater challenges. For example:
- Our design and construction engineers provide every level of support in choosing, designing and building your water and wastewater treatment facilities to ensure they perform to your expectations.
- Our services team of highly skilled and experienced professionals provides any level of service to you facility from emergency services to build own operate services.
We work with customers across all industries, including:
- Food & beverage
- Metals & mining
- Pharma & life sciences
- Power Pulp and paper
- Upstream oil & gas
Whatever your water and wastewater challenges are, connect with a SUEZ expert to learn more.