Meet strict regulations and promote environmental stewardship by removing heavy metals from wastewater streams
Industrial processes can release heavy metals into their wastewater streams, resulting in potential contamination of the environment. Therefore, regulating agencies require heavy metal removal from wastewater before it can be discharged into nature. SUEZ offers innovative processes and proven methods to solve this tough-to-treat wastewater challenge.
What this means for you:
- Meet regulatory requirements on wastewater effluent limits
- Drive compliance to your company’s environmental stewardship goals
- Remove heavy metals from wastewater over a wide pH range
- Use chemical solutions for soluble and/or particulate heavy metals, such as lead, copper, chromium, iron, manganese, mercury, nickel and zinc
- Remove selenium with advanced biological treatment