The SUEZ KnowledgeCentral Online SDS Search enables logged in customers to search on SUEZ repository of Safety Data Sheets by material name or reagent code, and display a list of results.
If no match is found, the user can use the search options and text box on the results page to perform a second search, or can use the HOME link, to return to the SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions portal.
The search will result in a list of SDSs sorted by material name or reagent code. The following fields are displayed:
- #: An incremental number identifying each line
- Checkbox: TA checkbox used to download, email, or add to clipboard the results
- Reagent Code: If the line item is a reagent, the reagent code
- Material Name: The name of the material described in the MSDS/SDS
- SDS Type: The MSDS/SDS type (ex. USA - Federal). Currently, only USA - Federal SDSs are available via the SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions portal
- Material Type: Reagent or product
- Company Name: The original company name associated with this SDS (SUEZ, GE Betz, GE Osmonics, Hercules, GE Water)
- Issue Date: The last date this SDS was updated
After displaying the list of SDSs, you can download or email a single or multiple SDSs within the list.
To download a single SDS in Adobe PDF format, simply click on its name. Your web browser should download the SDS and display it in PDF format. If your PC does not currently have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software, please download it from Adobe's website.To download multiple SDSs displayed on your search result screen, simply check the boxes next to each SDS you wish to download, and click the download icon (blue disk) in the upper right corner of your screen. This action will download all items checked as PDF files in a single ZIP archive file to your local PC in a location you specify.
To email one or many SDSs, simply check the boxes next to the each SDS you wish to email, and click the email icon (blue letter) in the upper right corner of your screen. You will be prompted to enter one to many email addresses separated by commas to email your selected SDSs. Upon submitting, your SDSs will be emailed as PDF files attached to an email message as a single ZIP archive file.
NOTE: Only SUEZ Reagent and Product SDSs in USA Federal format are available for search.
As a SUEZ Customer, you are always welcome to contact us with any problem or concern by contacting SUEZ Customer Service Center: 1 (866) 439-2837