Better antifoulant chemistry to minimize the costly effects of fouled equipment
Process equipment fouling in oil refineries and petrochemical industries is an on-going, tenacious, and extremely costly problem. Severe economic and operational penalties related to fouling include:
- Inefficient heat transfer and subsequent increases in energy costs
- Reduced reliability and processing flexibility
- Excessive maintenance requirements
- Throughput limitations
- Equipment damage
- Significant safety and environmental concerns
Antifoulant Product Features
For more than 30 years, SUEZ has developed antifoulant technology and applications expertise. The benefits of SUEZ’s Thermoflo solutions include:
- Maximized throughput and increased production
- Improved product quality
- Improved overall equipment reliability
- Reduced equipment cleaning and replacement costs
- Lower overall energy cost
- Lower waste disposal cost
- Improved worker safety and environmental compliance
From PTQ magazine, read about how connecting refinery data with a knowledge management platform can improve visibility, response time and overall operations.
By applying a comprehensive treatment program from SUEZ, exchanger fouling was no longer the cause of shutdown for this major U.S. refinery.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.