Protect your brand and avoid quality issues in your ingredient water
The BEVPAK Series industrial UF+RO system is specifically designed for production of ingredient water for carbonated soft drinks (CSD), juices, bottled water and non-carbonated beverages. GE has gained the confidence of leading beverage suppliers with the largest installed base of ingredient water treatment systems. With strong technical support before, during, and after the sale, the result is a reverse osmosis performance you can trust.
The BEVPAK is manufactured in an ISO9001 registered facility with NSF-certified membrane elements. The ultrafiltration UF ZW700B-8060 elements and the spiral-wound OSMO BEV (RO, LE, ULE and NF) elements provide the highest quality ingredient water for the beverage industry.
- Multi-barrier process with SevenBore* fiber technology for challenging water sources.
- Taste consistency across the globe
- Technologies improve production uptime
- High product safety
- Low total cost of operation
- Water room designs to maximize water yield
- Integrated skid to reduce footprint and capital expenditures.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.