Boiler internal treatment chemicals
SUEZ’s boiler internal treatments include patented Solus* AP advanced all-Polymer programs, as well as coordinated pH/phosphate, chelant, and phosphate programs to best fit your boiler system treatment requirements.
Solus AP - the latest advancement in All-Polymer internal treatment technology
Solus AP is the latest innovation in boiler scale control and internal treatment from SUEZ. This all-polymer technology is designed to meet the deposit control performance needs of modern low-to-intermediate pressure steam boilers (up to 600 psig) and is a cost-effective, easy-to-use treatment in liquid form for either neat application or make-down solutions. Many Solus products are supplemented with a tracing agent for easy monitoring and control. Most Solus products are approved as per FDA 21CFR173.310 where steam may contact food.
The Solus product line is based on the patented SUEZ Boiler Terpolymer (BTP), which provides for highly effective control of common boiler contaminants such as hardness salts and iron. Even under stressed conditions, Solus provides enhanced control of iron oxide, magnesium and silica deposition versus traditional polymers, and measurably improved transport and rejection of these contaminants to the boiler blowdown.
- Solus AP Series – advanced all-polymer program
- Solus PQ Series – a combination of BTP polymer and other organic polymers and phosphonates
- Solus CL Series – a combination of BTP polymer and chelant
OptiSperse internal treatment
SUEZ’s OptiSperse internal treatment solutions are designed to increase boiler contaminants removal, such as iron and hardness salts. They combine workhorse chemistry such as polymers, phosphate, and chelants for optimum deposit control based on the requirement of any given system. Many OptiSperse products are supplemented with a tracing agent for easy monitoring and control. Most OptiSperse products are approved as per FDA 21CFR173.310, where steam may contact food.
The OptiSperse product portfolio includes:
- OptiSperse HTP Series – high-performance polymer for high pressure (above 600 psig) boiler systems, primarily designed for coordinated pH/phosphate programs where iron is the primary contaminant
- OptiSperse APFe Series – high-performance polymer blend for low-to-intermediate pressure (up to 900 psig) boiler systems where iron is the primary contaminant
- OptiSperse CPS Series – polymer, phosphate, and chelants blends that prevent the formation of both hardness and metal oxide deposits.
- OptiSperse HP Series – primarily designed for coordinated pH/phosphate programs where iron is the primary contaminant
- OptiSperse SP Series – polymer technology designed to supplement phosphate or chelant-based internal treatment programs
- OptiSperse PO Series – precipitating phosphate-based programs for control of calcium and magnesium hardness salts
& Contact your SUEZ representative to confirm if your product requires this certification