Focus on your core business while SUEZ runs your water plant
Build, Own, Operate (BOO) service contracts enable you to focus on your core operations while SUEZ runs your water treatment system. SUEZ guarantees water quality and quantity in the BOO service contracts for:
- Industrial - primarily boiler feedwater and reuse systems
- Small desalination - potable, desalination systems serving island municipalities or hotels/resorts
- Joint venture - large industrial or desalination BOOs where SUEZ has an equity stake
BOO/Water Outsourcing Features
SUEZ’s BOO agreements guarantee your water operation with little or no capital expenditure, reduced operational costs, and improved technical performance. Our BOO contracts include:
- Dedicated and extensively trained field service representatives (FSRs) who provide:
- Onsite operation and monitoring of equipment performance
- Equipment installation assistance and start-up services
- Repair services and troubleshooting problems
- An extensive portfolio with the technical knowledge to provide the complete unique solution
- Assurance of quality water guarantees – With the backing of the world’s largest mobile fleet, SUEZ responds when and where needed
- Reduced cost of water – SUEZ has the expertise to offer the greatest reliability with the lowest overall cost
Providing fresh water for 1.5 million people
Completed in 2008, the Hamma Seawater Desalination Plant (SWDP) turns seawater into fresh water to help alleviate water scarcity issues and supply usable water to the 1.5. million residents of Algiers, Algeria. SUEZ provided joint venture funding to build and operate this project and today holds a long-term contract to operate and maintain the plant, ensuring continuous access to water for the people of Algiers.
In 2016, the Hamma SWDP was honored with a 2016 OPIC Impact Award in the category of Critical Infrastructure
The Bahamas is booming with residential and hotel development, which has increased the demand for fresh water, challenging the island's limited supply. SUEZ provided a solution that provided the resort with fresh, potable water - while maintaining the same footprint.
SUEZ's customized wastewater recovery system was installed in just days and produced millions of gallons of pristine water.
RWEn Power trusted its water treatment to SUEZ. The agreement provided security, flexibility and service which allowed RWEn to focus on generating power for its customers.
Tata Chemicals’ Mithapur plant in India faced shutting down production or finding an alternative source for its water needs. Read about how they turned to SUEZ for the solution.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.