PulsaPAK* Potable Treatment Plant
Complete range of treatment capabilities in a compact package plant
PulsaPAK produces superior-quality drinking water thanks to two proven technologies: the Pulsator* Clarifier with tube-settling modules and a dual media gravity filter. This system's innovative use of basic water chemistry principles addresses a wider range of treatment issues than conventional package plants. The PulsaPAK provides not only flocculation and filtration of solids, but also treats the turbidity and color often found in raw water supplies.
Optimized to meet the needs of municipalities and industry
PulsaPAK – just 10 feet wide and 12 feet high with length varying according to flow rate – requires minimal space, yet its six standard sizes can handle flows ranging from 100 to 700 gpm. With its reliable process stability, PulsaPAK meets all potable water production guidelines.
- Compact size, proven technology, competitively priced
- Two-stage treatment process produces excellent-quality drinking water
- Available in six sizes from 100 to 700 gpm
- Easy installation and startup
- Clarifier has no submerged moving parts that require maintenance
- Drinking water clarification and filtration
- TOC and color removal