Avoid pressure drops, increase dirt holding capacity, and extend filter life
Many cartridges claim to be depth filters with superior dirt holding capacity, but true depth filter cartridges retain a wide range of different sized particles throughout an entire cross section of the filter. SUEZ developed a unique one-step manufacturing process that continuously extrudes and thermally bonds pure polypropylene microfibers into a complex, high capacity filter matrix.
Precise control maximizes the positive filtration characteristics of graded density, tight micron cutoffs for high efficiency, and maximum void area for high dirt-holding capacity.
Depth Filter Product Features
SUEZ depth filters use Hytrex* and Z.Plex* manufacturing technologies to produce filters with:
- Long life
- Low pressure drop
- Superior dirt holding capacity
- High efficiency
- Consistent quality
SUEZ’s line of depth filters for water treatment include:
- High Flow Z – 6.5” diameter filter for high flow water and process applications.
- ZCore – 90% efficient filter for elevated temperature fluids, process chemical streams or high viscosity fluids
- Absolute.Za – 99.9% efficient absolute-rated depth filter
- ROSave.Zs* – Z.Plex filter engineered for SDI reduction in reverse osmosis pretreatment applications
- Muni.Z – for municipal water pre-filtration, NSF 61 compliant
- SWRO.Zs – designed for seawater prefiltration
- WellPro.Z* – optimized filter for deep well injection applications
- Hytrex / Purtrex* – high strength and efficiency filters for demanding applications
High Flow Z for Membrane Pretreatment
Do you need better pretreatment for your membrane system? Glenn Vicevic introduces the High Flow Z filter for membrane system pretreatment.
Z.Core processes feed streams with high viscosity, >150 cps, and solutions of aluminum and copper slurry dispersed in propylene glycol or methyl ethyl ketone.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.