Aquaray* SLP UV Disinfection Systems
Compact and high efficiency UV disinfection systems for municipal and industrial water treatment applications
aquaray SLP UV systems are DVGW approved and offer compact and high efficiency disinfection for municipal drinking water applications.
Aquaray SLP Overview
The Aquaray SLP UV systems offer compact and high efficiency disinfection for small and medium applications with a range of flow rates from 25 to 600 m3/h (0.16 to 3.8 MGD) with exceptional reliability and ease of operation.
The Aquaray SLP units have been designed to disinfect potable or process water. The germicidal effect of the UV light inactivates most micro-organisms such as bacteria, viruses and parasites.
- High efficiency reactor with in-line water inlet
- Designed under DVGW Standard
- Exceptional lamp life of 16,000 h
- User friendly operator interface microprocessor controlled
- Easy to install in new or existing water plants
- Reactor mounting horizontal or vertical
- Drinking water
- Process water
- TOC reduction
- Ballast water
- Cooling water
- High-purity water