poseidon Dissolved Air Flotation Products
For process water and wastewater treatment, achieve high solids capture rate in advanced, compact DAF designs.
Meet strict industry standards and facilitate compliance to environmental regulations.
The patented poseidon* DAF uses dissolved air flotation technology to separate fine dispersed particles from process water and wastewater to reach your desired specifications.
With the use of internal separation plates, high efficiency clarification is provided in modern, compact DAF designs. This allows for SUEZ's rectangular and vertical models to fit into existing installations where space is limited.
poseidon DAF Features
With flow capacities up to 1800 m3/h (8000 usgpm), SUEZ’s poseidon DAF units are offered in two different models: a horizontal rectangular PPM* model, and a vertical column-shaped Saturn* model configuration to suit particular site requirements.
Different stainless steel grades, such as 304L, 316L, Duplex 2205 and other corrosion-resistant materials are used for construction to fit process needs and contributes to long service life.
- Compact configuration designs
- Reduced installation and start-up cost by modular, preassembled units
- Low operating costs with efficient polymer consumption
- Minimal operator monitoring and maintenance required due to few moving parts and no submerged moving parts
- Proven technology – over 700 references worldwide