DusTreat* Foaming Agents & Dust Suppression
Reduce water usage with high-quality foam that improves dust control
The DusTreat* series is a collection of concentrated dust control foam and binding agents that are formulated to produce resilient, low surface tension foam to control fugitive dust throughout the mine, terminal, or power plant material handling system. In addition, they control dust on active storage piles and during reclaim operations.
DusTreat foaming agents offer the best available technology by providing a highly concentrated product. They minimize moisture addition while providing residual effects, eliminating the need to apply treatment at all locations. DusTreat is a convenient and cost-effective alternative to the multi-application approach typical in most water spray systems.
DusTreat Foaming Agents Features
- Provides residual control of fugitive emissions while minimizing moisture addition
- Maintains control of emissions through multiple transfer points and active storage piles
- Environmentally safe
- Produces quality foam with most plant waters
- Reduces maintenance and housekeeping costs
- Reduces explosion hazards and improves working conditions
- Improves worker health by reducing respirable dust emissions
Mining sites face countless challenges related to dust, including accidents, operational & health challenges, decreased productivity and CO2 emissions.
SUEZ offers a portfolio of dust control programs as an alternative to the increased usage of water. SUEZ's DusTreat includes wetting agents, foam suppressants and binders that reduce dust emissions.