Save 25% in energy costs on primary treatment for MBR
LEAPprimary* is an advanced primary wastewater treatment that combines separation, thickening and dewatering of primary solids in a single compact unit. LEAPprimary performs the same function as a primary clarifier and fine screen in the typical MBR plant. The figure below illustrates the performance advantages of combining LEAPprimary and LEAPmbr technologies
- Energy Savings: Reduce energy for biological treatment by 25% and enable energy recovery
- Cost Savings: Reduce primary treatment equipment for your MBR and save 20% to 40%
- Simplified Design: Combine primary solids separation, sludge thickening and dewatering in one compact step
- Guaranteed reliability: extend membrane life with enhanced influent solids screening.
- Small footprint: Achieve advanced primary treatment in as little as 1/10 the footprint of conventional system
Learn more about LEAPprimary benefits:
Every quarter we present awards to successful customers that are enjoying strategic, economic, and environmental benefits from their projects. Let us nominate you today!
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.