Eliminate scale and reduce fouling in your membrane systems
RO systems creates salt concentrated water streams that could produce scale or fouling, while “the narrow feedwater channel found in your spiral wound and hollow fiber elements accentuates scaling and fouling”. SUEZ's membrane anti-scalants are a pretreatment programs designed to eliminate scale and reduce fouling in membrane systems, regardless of the feedwater source.
While treatment with an ordinary antiscalant does provide some improvement, the use of SUEZ’s patented chemistry maximizes efficacy against a broad range of scale-forming substances and keeps fouling material in suspension.
Membrane Antiscalant Features
- Effectively controls scales, including calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, strontium sulfate, calcium fluoride, iron, colloidal material, silica, and other organic and inorganic contaminants
- Compatible with most leading RO membranes
- Products are NSF 60 certified
- Reduced need to handle sulfuric or hydrochloric acid
- Reduced cleaning and maintenance costs
- Lower operating cost
- RO systems operate at higher recovery rates due to reduced scale
SUEZ optimizes antiscalant dosing to control operating costs, while also maintaining asset protection and ensuring continued production rates for bottled water plant.
A SUEZ water treatment system successfully produced the full volume of in-spec water required for power generation at the Diablo Canyon Power Plant.
Every quarter we present awards to successful customers that are enjoying strategic, economic, and environmental benefits from their projects. Let us nominate you today!
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.