Reduce product loss, keep costs low, and boost your yield with advanced membranes
Whatever the need, SUEZ has a full line of nanofiltration, microfiltration, and ultrafiltration membranes to allow:
- Dairy producers to turn cheese whey into a valuable product
- Starch processors to purify glucose at a high temperature and pressure
- Wine makers to enhance color and flavor while eliminating the use and disposal of diatomaceous earth
- Food processors to increase protein concentration while minimizing product losses
- Pharmaceutical companies to demineralize and concentrate antibiotics
- Blister-Free Sanitary Membranes for dairy producers
Sanitary, Food & Beverage Membranes
SUEZ filtration membranes protect your product quality and brand image, while ensuring increased product safety. SUEZ’s sanitary, food, and beverage membrane technologies meet your regulatory requirements such as:
- United States Food & Drug Administration 21CFR 175, 176, 177, 178 and 182
- European Framework 1935/2004/EC and Plastics Regulation 10/2011
- BSE/TSE guidance
- Absence of Melamin and Cyanuric acid
SUEZ provides complete solutions for food and beverage producers. We help meet environmental compliance, recover valuable products and drive down costs.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.