Reverse Emulsion Breakers/Water Clarifiers for Oil & Gas Production Optimization
Water is often produced in oil & gas systems. The water, oil & condensate, and emulsifying agents, along with agitation and shear from the production process, often creates a water external or "Reverse Emulsion" with oil droplets as the internal phase. This creates lost production revenue because oil is removed with the water, but it also becomes a challenge based on the final disposition of the water. Depending on its final use or discharge, the water will require additional purification to remove the oil or hydrocarbons to meet specifications set by production companies and environmental regulatory agencies.
The water may be going into a SWD (salt water disposal well), and it may be released into a surface water system such as a creek, river, or ocean. It may be pumped into an injection well to maintain reservoir pressures or mixed with surface waters in order to provide flood water with a specific ionic composition.
It's important to recover as much oil as is economically feasible. SUEZ's line of ProSolv Reverse Emulsion Breaker chemistries, developed from years of water treating expertise, is there to help.
ProSolv* Reverse Emulsion Breaker Features & Benefits
- Provides superior performance in removing oily waste
- Functions well in every type of water treatment system used around the globe
- Meets or exceeds discharge specifications for potable water systems
- Provides water quality that extends the life of filters and membranes used to polish the water
- Maximizes hydrocarbon recovery and revenue at a minimal cost
- Incorporates the best chemistries from years of water treating experience