All-In-One Packaged Desal Systems
Desalinate your specific seawater with pre-engineered SeaPRO and SeaPRO-E systems. These systems offer a turn-key pre-packaged solution to SWRO desalination. From simple low CapEx turbocharger solutions to premium efficiency pumps and energy recovery devices (ERDs), SUEZ's packaged approach reaches a wide range of applications through speed of delivery and low costs. These systems offer you easy installation and dependable operation. Each system comes equipped with a variable frequency drive (VFD) for high pressure pump optimal control, energy efficiency and constant water production.
SeaPRO Series Features
- These are our small to medium sized skid mounted systems with flow rates ranging from 100-2,500m3/day (20-460gpm)
- Featuring turbocharges on SeaPRO 8-28 and PX energy recovery devices on SeaPRO-42 -210
- SeaPRO-8 100 m3/day (20 gpm)
- SeaPRO-16 200 m3/day (40 gpm)
- SeaPRO-28 300 m3/day (60 gpm)
- SeaPRO-42 550 m3/day (100 gpm)
- SeaPRO-63 825 m3/day (150 gpm)
- SeaPRO-84 1100 m3/day (200 gpm)
- SeaPRO-126 1650 m3/day (300 gpm)
- SeaPRO-210 2736 m3/day (502 gpm)
SeaPRO-E Series Features
- Our economically designed medium sized skid mounted systems offer flow rates from 500 to 2,500 m3/day (100 to 460gpm).
- Featuring turbocharger energy recovery.
Discover how SUEZ is helping provide clean drinking water to 1.5 million people in Africa with desalination technology.
Technology to deliver a reliable, safe supply of fresh water from virtually any water source including seawater or brackish water.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.