Save Installation Time with SeaTECH Container Systems
The SeaTECH series provides integrated Energy Recovery with RO in an easily movable container for your Mobile water, Industrial, Power and Municipal Markets. Much like our SeaPRO series, these systems range from 163 – 3,000 m3/day yet come containerized for easy shipping, installation, and operation. All necessary equipment required for independent operation is provided. SeaTECH is a clear choice to install a system that meets all customer requirements.
Ask us about our separate Procera filtration pretreatment equipment also available for purchase from SUEZ.
SeaTECH / SeaTECH-E Series Features
- SeaTECH-12 163 m3/day (30 gpm) c/w pretreatment and post-treatment in the same container
- SeaTECH-35 454 m3/day (83 gpm) c/w pretreatment and post-treatment in the same container
- SeaTECH-84 1000 m3/day (200 gpm)
- SeaTECH-252 3000 m3/day (500 gpm)
- SeaTECH-E-36 500 m3/day (92 gpm)
- SeaTECH-E-72 1000 m3/day (184 gpm)
- SeaTECH-E-105 1500 m3/day (275 gpm)
What is Mobile Water?
SUEZ Mobile water can provide the quantity and quality of water you need from virtually any water source, including seawater. SUEZ's fleet of trailer-based systems can meet your scheduled, temporary, or emergency water needs. Even in the middle of the night, SUEZ can deploy mobile water treatment systems within 2 hours (plus travel time).
Technology to deliver a reliable, safe supply of fresh water from virtually any water source including seawater or brackish water.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.