SWSR - SeaWater Sulfate Reducing Nanofiltration (NF) Membrane
Exclusively for the Oil and Gas industry, the SWSR is a Nanofiltration membrane element portfolio developed for seawater sulfate removal. It is built on SUEZ's robust DK membrane platform, which has been used for over 30 years in some of the most challenging applications. The SWSR NF membrane features a 300 Dalton Molecular Weight cut-off and is an absolute barrier for any suspended matter including particles, colloidal silica, and bacterial matters.
SWSR Nanofiltration Membrane Features:
- Prevents strontium and barium sulfate scale in injection wells
- Better well souring mitigation by reducing the incoming sulfate
- Optimized for use in seawater while providing superior hydrodynamics, which result in longer membrane life
- Unique and long-proven GE 3-layer membrane structure that minimizes surface roughness and adherence
- Available in a 440 sq. ft. version to maximize membrane area for new systems while minimizing footprint
- Superior hardness and sulfate removal properties
- Chemical compatibility with cleaners currently used in the industry
- Innovative spacer design combined with 3-layer membrane allows improved fouling resistance when retrofitting existing installations
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.