Industrial Process Membranes
Maximize product yields, maintain product consistency and quality
Industrial process membranes from SUEZ cover a wide spectrum of technologies (reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration) and are constructed to meet the demands many applications:
- Concentrate and demineralize organics (sugars, proteins, whey)
- Purify and recycle process streams (acids, dyes, bio-chemicals)
- Recover valuables (metals, minerals, salts)
Industrial Process Membrane Features
SUEZ custom designs membrane elements to operate effectively in challenging environments, including extreme pHs, temperatures from 40° to 158° Fahrenheit (5° to 70° Celsius), oil-contaminated streams, and highly viscous solutions.
- Hot water sanitizable membranes to reduce contamination and lower operating costs
- High pressure and high-temperature constructions to improve recovery and reduce cooling requirements
- Hydrophilic membranes for oil/water separations
- Sanitary elements to meet FDA regulations
How Do Spiral Wound Membranes work?
In the spiral wound membrane configuration, a flat sheet membrane and spacer are wound around the permeate collection tube to produce flow channels for permeate and feedwater. This design maximizes flow while minimizing the membrane module size.
Winflows RO System Design & Simulation Software
Winflows is an intuitive and user-friendly tool for designing and simulating the operation of a reverse osmosis system. The program in an intuitive and user-friendly simulation, which makes it easy to quickly design a simple system or the most complex RO system. Some of the Winflows program features include:
- 3-Pass systems
- Permeate split and recycle
- Anti-scaling dosing
- Energy Recovery Devices
- Ability to combine stages
SUEZ has just launched a new version of Winflows called Winflows 3.3.2. This version of the software includes many improvements to meet our customer’s needs. Visit Winflows Membrane System Design Software to download the latest version for free.