Pressurized Ultrafiltration (UF) Membranes for Seawater -ZW1500*
SUEZ’s ZeeWeed ultrafiltration (UF) hollow-fiber membranes are designed with a robust life expectancy, giving you confidence in your water treatment system’s operation, and helping you comply with regulatory requirements. ZeeWeed membranes are utilized in many different markets and applications, including: drinking water, wastewater, tertiary water, industrial feed water, Reverse Osmosis (RO), and Nanofiltration (NF) pretreatment. The advanced technology is operational in thousands of municipal, industrial, and commercial applications worldwide. In addition to reduced site footprints, SUEZ’s ZeeWeed membranes are capable of performing in virtually any raw water quality.
SUEZ's pressurized ZeeWeed 1500 membrane is ideal for pretreatment applications for brackish and seawater desalination. This membrane utilizes low-fouling PVDF membrane chemistry, resulting in less frequent and less aggressive cleaning. The ZeeWeed 1500 membrane is optimal for packaged plants and pre-engineered designs with quick delivery and installation, and is also available as a custom solution engineered to specifications.
- High solids tolerance is capable of handling high turbidity spikes and coagulant doses
- Lower chemical usage over comparable systems
- Ability to retrofit other ultrafiltration (UF) and microfiltration (MF) systems
- Simple, automated operation
- Packaged and custom designs for greenfield or retrofit solutions
- Produce high-quality feedwater to enable RO systems to operate at peak performance with reduced fouling and less cleaning
- Enhance treated effluent quality from secondary wastewater treatment process
How do ZeeWeed membranes work?
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.