Achieve better total organic carbon (TOC) recovery from your wastewater
If the organic content of your industrial or waste water is unknown or highly variable, you need a TOC analyzer that can handle a wide range of sample matrices with minimal maintenance or downtime.
The Sievers InnovOx* TOC Analyzers help companies monitor, measure, and control the quality of their wastewater, environmental, and industrial process water. Using SUEZ’s patented supercritical water oxidation (SCWO) technology, InnovOx analyzers are able to achieve excellent TOC recoveries, regardless of organic compounds or particulates in the sample. They handle challenging sample matrices – including brine, humic acid, and cellulose - with ease and minimal maintenance.
InnovOx Analyzer Product Features
- Has a broad, dynamic linear range of 0.5 to 50,000 ppm
- Measures NPOC, total inorganic carbon (TIC), total carbon (TC), and total organic carbon by difference (TIC-TC)
- Offers fast start-up and easy operation through an intuitive color touch-screen interface
- Requires minimal operator intervention and six-month preventive maintenance intervals
- Enables remote monitoring via an Ethernet web-based browser interface in the lab unit
- Allows operators to configure customized alarms and outputs in the online model
Watch this four-minute overview of the Sievers InnovOx Online TOC Analyzers, which reliably measure tough industrial, process, wastewater, and environmental samples
SUEZ’s patented SCWO technique enables the InnovOx to achieve superior analytical performance and unsurpassed calibration stability on a wide variety of sample matrices.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.