MetClear* Metals Solutions
Industrial, municipal and manufacturing facilities can contain toxic heavy metals in their wastewater impacting downstream processes, re-use of water, the environment and the local community’s well-being. These facilities face the challenge of meeting and maintaining compliance by State and Federal regulatory agencies while doing so economically.
SUEZ provides a comprehensive metals removal solution utilizing MetClear products, and when required, unique product offerings from the SUEZ KlarAid*, Novus* or PolyFloc*/ BetzDearborn* clarification product lines. This comprehensive approach to treatment assists industrial and municipal facilities meet increasingly stringent effluent requirements.
MetClear Features and Benefits
- Remove heavy metals from wastewater over a wide pH range
- Reduce treatment costs
- Helps meet regulatory requirements
- Reduces potential for future remediation
- Improves community health
- Enables wastewater recycling for plant processes
- Can be applied during normal treatment process or as a polishing agent for industrial wastewater treatment