Increase pre-filtration efficiency, remove chlorine and control pH in your feedwater systems
Feedwater to membrane systems often have been pretreated with chlorine to retard microbiological growth. This chlorine, however, can irreversibly damage many thin-film composite membranes. SUEZ DeChlor* DCL series is a membrane pretreatment designed to remove free and combined chlorine from reverse osmosis (RO) and ultrafiltration (UF) feedwaters.
In addition, filter-aid and pH control agents from SUEZ can increase pre-filtration efficiency and help improve productivity in membrane systems for worry-free RO feedwater. SUEZ's solutions are suitable for direct membrane filtration processes (UF/MF), multi-media filters and clarifiers, and other gravitational separation systems.
Membrane Pretreatment Features
- Best chlorine reduction method and stoichiometric reactive
- Will not add organic material or carbon fines to the feedwater or to the RO or UF systems
- Helps maintain optimum feedwater conditions to and from your membrane system
- Restores and prolongs membrane life
- Maintains system performance
- Reduces down time
- Protects membranes from oxidizing agents
- Decreases particulate loading on RO systems
- Extends cartridge filter and membrane element life
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Minimizes backwash waste
- Increases resistance-to-filter breakthrough
- Improves overall operation of filtration systems and clarifiers
Read how to remove free and combined chlorine from RO and UF feedwaters.
SUEZ improves multi-media filter performance to save a significant amount of money.
Every quarter we present awards to successful customers that are enjoying strategic, economic, and environmental benefits from their projects. Let us nominate you today!
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.