Integra 200E Overview and Features
Our Integra range is ideal for laboratories requiring greater daily volumes of purified water with several points of use. Our Integra HP and Integra L systems deliver laboratory grade deionized water from 60-600 litres per hour, while our Integra 200E system is a low energy, self-contained unit using the latest low energy reverse osmosis membranes and electro-deionization technology.
Configured and tested before delivery to ensure minimal installation time, the fully integrated and user-friendly Integra 200E offers laboratories optimum efficiency and flexibility in water purification production.
- Self-contained, fully bunded, “plug and play” package designed to reduce installation and service times
- Efficiently delivers highly purified water; make-up flow rate of 200 l/hr
- Uses reverse osmosis, electro-deionization, ultra-violet irradiation and bacterial microfiltration
- Standby mode and variable speed pumps to minimize power consumption and running costs during periods of low demand
- LCD touch screen with password-controlled menu access;
- Automatic alarm notification system monitoring leakage and quality of water;
- Compact, fully bunded, stainless steel skid package with anti-vibration mounts
- Category 5 backflow prevention to protect mains supply
- Automated chemical cleaning program
- Optional water storage available, 350, 500 and 1000 litres