Service Deionization (SDI) for Pure Water
Portable ultra-pure water management
Rely on SUEZ's maintenance-free service deionization (SDI) products that can provide pure water from 1.0 to 18.2 MegOhm. They require no permanent installation, chemical handling, or customer maintenance. SUEZ's service DI reps exchange your exhausted tanks with regenerated tanks from a local SUEZ Service Center.
Our clients trust us to handle the responsibility of maintaining and servicing thousands of critical DI water systems. This is due to our history of experienced personnel, world-class facilities, high resin quality.
More than 10,000 customers trust SUEZ to maintain and service their critical DI water systems. With four depots and six regeneration plants, SUEZ’s SDI service offers:
- Maximum production uptime and product quality via guaranteed performance contracts and 24/7 field and technical support
- Employee protection by eliminating hazardous chemical usage or storage
- Increased financial flexibility (from outright purchase to rental arrangements) with zero required capital costs, flexible rental arrangements, and reduced site labor costs
- RO services which include pad checks, filter changes, system sanitization
To meet your complete pure-water needs and increase your peace of mind, SUEZ offers a full range of outsourced services including:
- Maintenance and service contracts, supported by 24/7 operations
- Design, project management, installation, and repair of Reverse Osmosis (RO), and Ultraviolet (UV) systems and components
- RO Membrane Cleaning and Water System Sanitizations
- Media replacement and rebeds (carbon, anion, cation, mixed bed)
- Instrument repair and calibration
- Pure water filters, cartridges, and chemicals
- Light Industry Applications
- ingredient manufacturing
- personal care products such as cosmetics, lotions, shampoos, etc.
- microelectronics not served by our engineered systems group (we do upgrades, services, etc. in addition to systems)
- assorted laboratory water needs
- Heavy Industry Applications
- Water for a laboratory at a power plant
- Water for any assorted purposes at an oil refinery
To find a local SUEZ service center closest to you, visit here or contact a SUEZ expert to learn more.