Attain high packing density and low capital costs with a small-diameter fiber membrane
SUEZ's immersed ZeeWeed 1000 ultrafiltration (UF) membrane system is ideal for retrofits and large plants. It is applicable in direct filtration, coagulation, tertiary filtration, multi-media filter retrofits, and pretreatment for reverse osmosis.
With SUEZ’s ZeeWeed 1000, you can produce a water quality that meets stringent EPA drinking water standards while using less chemicals, reducing physical footprint, and producing less residual waste than a typical conventional potable water treatment system.
ZeeWeed 1000 Features
- High efficiency design ensures low capital, operating, and lifecycle costs
- Hollow-fiber geometry provides a greater filtration surface area, which reduces plant footprint and more effectively distributes cleaning solutions
- Cassettes are fully integrated with permeation and aeration connections, minimizing loose components and external connections
- Building block design reduces the size and cost of large plants and simplifies operation due to fewer process components and connections
- Flexible cassette design allows for cost-effective retrofits of filter basins of different shapes and sizes
- Cassettes and module materials are good for high salinity waters
ZeeWeed 1000 Next Generation Cassette
The ZeeWeed 1000 NGC is a building block which uses the market leading ZeeWeed 1000 module The range of cassette sizes makes it possible to fit into existing tanks of various depths or to optimize new designs based on the available head space or construction costs.
The ZW1000 NGC (Next Generation Cassette) uses a unique design to provide a low cost UF option with standard building blocks to fit any tank size while providing the smallest UF footprint in the industry.
Lake Sinclair in Eatonton, Georgia uses ZeeWeed 1000 packaged plant with enhanced coagulation for the treatment of surface water.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.