Achieve high bacteria and solids rejection with pressurized hollow-fiber UF membranes
SUEZ's pressurized ZeeWeed 1500 membrane is ideal for drinking water treatment, tertiary filtration and pretreatment applications for brackish and seawater desalination.
This membrane utilizes low-fouling PVDF membrane chemistry, resulting in less frequent and less aggressive cleaning.
The ZeeWeed 1500 membrane is optimal for packaged plants with quick delivery and installation, and is also available as a custom solution engineered to specifications.
ZeeWeed 1500 Features
- High solids tolerance is capable of handling high turbidity spikes and coagulant doses
- Lower chemical usage over comparable systems
- Ability to retrofit other ultrafiltration (UF) and microfiltration (MF) systems
- Simple, automated operation
- Packaged and custom designs for greenfield or retrofit solutions
- Produce high-quality feedwater to enable RO systems to operate at peak performance with reduced fouling and less cleaning
- Enhance treated effluent quality from secondary wastewater treatment process
ZeeWeed 1500 Rackless Module Cassette
A brief tour of the next generation of advanced pressurized ultrafiltration membrane technology, this video highlights the features and benefits of the ZeeWeed 1500 RMS.
The ZW1500 RMS (Rackless Module System) offers customers up to 75% cost reduction over a typical rack, 50% smaller footprint and simplified installation.
By utilizing ZeeWeed 1500, Nantze Export Processing Zone met stringent water quality criteria, lowered operational expenses, and achieved higher recovery rates.
The Sanford Water Treatment Plant uses ZeeWeed and municipal reverse osmosis to replace conventional lime/soda softening for expanded capacity and improved organics removal.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.