Treat high turbidity water with a membrane designed for greater solid tolerances
SUEZ’s immersed ZeeWeed 500 membrane is specifically designed for difficult-to-treat water sources. Drinking water, wastewater, water reuse, and industrial applications can all benefit from SUEZ’s strongest ZeeWeed membrane to produce water with very high purity and low silt density.
With more than two decades of membrane design experience, SUEZ has optimized the ZeeWeed 500 membrane to improve flux, achieve greater permeability, reduce energy consumption, and increase membrane lifespan.
ZeeWeed 500 Features
- Highest solids tolerance of any hollow-fiber membrane
- Works through virtually any raw water quality change or upset
- Outside-in flow path provides a more robust system
- Fully automated for simplified design and operation
- Outstanding technology for virtually all wastewater treatment applications - from greenfield plants to retrofits to water reclamation projects
- Second stage to obtain higher recoveries
Arizona water treatment facility recently retrofitted with SUEZ’s ZeeWeed 500D membrane
EPCOR’s water treatment facility provides drinking and wastewater treatment for the town of Anthem, Arizona. See how the upgrade to SUEZ's ZeeWeed 500D technology allowed EPCOR to improve plant efficiencies.
Tri-City Water Pollution Control Plant in Oregon City expanded its conventional activated sludge system using SUEZ’s MBR to meet increased wastewater treatment demands.
*A trademark of SUEZ. May be registered in one or more countries.