Reduce operating costs and maintain efficiency with a longer lasting membrane
SUEZ's ZeeWeed ultrafiltration (UF) hollow-fiber membranes are designed with a robust life expectancy, giving you confidence in your water treatment system’s operation and helping you comply with regulatory requirements.
ZeeWeed hollow-fiber membranes are utilized for drinking water, wastewater, tertiary and water reuse applications, as well as industrial feedwater and reverse osmosis (RO) pretreatment. The advanced technology is operational in thousands of municipal, industrial, and commercial applications worldwide. In addition to a smaller treatment plant footprint, SUEZ's ZeeWeed hollow-fiber membranes can treat virtually any raw water quality to the quality needed.
Differentiating among SUEZ’s ZeeWeed technology
Use this chart to help determine which ZeeWeed product may best fit your application.
How ZeeWeed hollow fiber membranes work
ZeeWeed Hollow-Fiber Membrane Advantages
ZeeWeed UF membranes provide a physical barrier to suspended solids and pathogens to consistently produce a high-quality, low-turbidity, and low-SDI effluent. SUEZ’s UF membranes offer a variety of benefits for our customers.
- Pressurized or immersed membranes to suit the site requirements.
- Reinforced high-packing-density hollow fibers allow for greater output in the same footprint and helps reduce capital and lifecycle costs for the application.
- Physical UF barrier provides consistent high-quality effluent exceeding stringent regulatory requirements through virtually any change in raw-water quality.
- Low lifecycle cost optimized through extended membrane life and low energy and chemical use.
- Commitment to innovation drives down cost of ownership over the life of the treatment plant.