- ISO Certification and Accreditations
Analytical Instruments first received ISO 9000 registration as Sievers Instruments in 1996 for the manufacture and servicing of analytical laboratory and process control instrumentation. As the company has grown, we have continued to add certifications of our design and development activities. Today, we continually maintain ISO 9001:2015 certification for each of our global design, development, manufacturing, and service facilities.
In 2017, our reference material production area received accreditations for ISO 17034, previously Guide 34, which encompasses the general requirements for certified reference material producers, and ISO/IEC 17025, covering the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. To view or print copies of our current registration certificates, please select from the following:
- ISO 9001:2015 - USA (certified since 1996)
- ISO 9001:2015 - Hungary (EUR certified since 1998, new Hungary location 2016)
- ISO 17034:2016 - USA (accredited since 2017)
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 - USA (accredited since 2017)
- ISO 17034:2016 - Hungary (accredited since 2017)
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 - Hungary (accredited since 2017)
Over the years, ISO 9001 has become the minimum level of Quality Management System conformance expected in many industries. Understanding that higher expectations apply when providing analytical and process control instrumentation for customers in regulated industries, we have self-imposed appropriate portions of many other quality standards within its Quality Management Systems, in addition to pursuing additional accreditations for our reference material production area. Our goal is not just to do things right, but to address customer expectations by doing the right things.
In addition to the process management model promoted by ISO 9001, Sievers Instruments approaches continual improvement of our business processes through:
- Understanding and meeting customer and regulatory requirements
- Reducing process variation
- Actively managing process and business results
- Investing in employee development
- Applying innovation and Kaizen principles to our daily jobs
- Declarations of Conformity
Please select from the following declarations of conformity for Sievers products:
- Certificates of Calibration
To obtain a copy of a Certificate of Calibration, please contact Technical Support.